Thursday, September 29, 2011

Update

Hmm, I am not happy with the look of my blog...or the frequency of my posts. I will be changing my blog over the next few weeks and possibly the url as well. I have books from the library about blogging because I am so
not tech savvy.


I want to post at least once a week now too-and not just a post like this.

Also, I want to post a little bit more info about me. I am not posting under my real name and for right now will not post any photos with my face showing. I want to post about crafts, movies, books, fashion etc. and not too much about personal stuff.

Okay, I promise the next post really will be about the Secret of Moonacre.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello, I love comments. Please be sweet and well-bred! I reserve the right to delete comments that make me uncomfortable.