Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Yikes! I have been negligent.

Sorry, I have not posted anything recently. I want to post my bucket list soon, and I need to do a post about a new book I loved. I have less than a week and a half of school left, so I will be absent until that is done. A month of freedom...yeeesss! Actually it won't be freedom because I ordered my books for next semester to work on to make my much hated science classes go a little easier.

Oh, and I want to change my blog look and add a photo to my header because I finally got my very first camera! It is a Nikon DLSR 3000.

3 comments :

  1. Hey there!

    Just came across your blog...your user profile pic of Mr. Thornton caught my eye ;)

    Yay!! Congrats on getting a Nikon d3000! They're pretty sweet cameras. I have one myself ;) His name is Alfonzo. ;) Do you plan on naming yours?

    Keep up the blog work!! Oh, and I'm off to check out your Etsy shop! I have one too! http://etsy.com/shop/deusfilia

    Blessings,
    ~Miss Raquel

    www.God-sDaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I supposed I should name him, but I probably won't tell my family for they will tease me unbearably.
    Isn't Richard Armitage awesome? I first saw him in the BBC Robin Hood, but I liked him better as Mr. Thornton in North and South although in the book Mr. Thornton irritated me at least at first. Crazy how an actor can make you like a character...and watch the movie...I had always intended to watch it, but seeing him in it definitely sped up the process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Livia!

    I just wanted to let you know that I left a reply comment to the splendid comment you left on my blog post! Thanks for coming by!

    Congratulations on getting your first DSLR!
    I just purchased my first DSLR this summer. Enjoy photo fun and creativity with it! =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I love comments. Please be sweet and well-bred! I reserve the right to delete comments that make me uncomfortable.