Christmas Break Plans

I have a great many plans for Christmas break, but since it is nearly one quarter over for me and I haven't accomplished much, I am not certain that all the plans will be even attempted but plans are fun to make anyway.

I definitely must clean my room. It is so messy that it is actually dangerous for me to walk around in it. I need to more than merely clean it; it must be organized so that I can craft easily. I am also hoping to find a small but essential missing part of my sewing machine (I normally use my mothers, but I thought I should give mine a shot again).


This is the only "organized" portion, but I am happy with that little bit and proud of my pile of presents.

I want to be quite industrious with my crafts as well. I want to add several more items to my etsy shop (I have quite a few started) as well as make two Christmas gifts. I also want to make a few items of clothing for myself.


Here are some of my yarn crafts. I love yarn so much; its like candy for crafters!

I also intend to update the look of my blog and etsy shop a little bit.

I need to learn to use this camera manually.


And finally, I plan on reading the 100 Cupboard series.



Labels: