The Selection

Ah me, I love my princess stories. I think I may have mentioned The Selection months ago. I finally bought my own copy and reread it because.....the sequel, The Elite is coming out tomoorrrooow (eeeee!!!!).

Of course I preordered it. I thought I would be getting it Thursday, but I got an email today stating that it should be here tomorrow! I don't know how I will work on my paper and study for Wednesday's final! I also bought the sort of prequel novella The Prince and read that. (True The Selection fans, do be sure to read that).


Disclaimer: This is for adult readers capable of making their own choices. I don't believe that sheltered teens should be allowed to read it. It is VERY sensual (think Twilight), and I don't exactly like the morals in it. There are also plenty of "mild" swear words. I think that I need to invest in some white out. Anyway, proceed at your own risk.

Labels: