Art Festival

I went with my grandparents to an annual arts and crafts festival in our area. This particular one is my favorite of the few such events I have visited. This year was even better than last year. I went a little crazy with my shopping. I wish I had thought to buy Christmas and birthday gifts though :(

The event was on the same day as a graduation party, so I bought a peace offering/graduation gift.





I love these types of pendants and would love to learn how to make them. This particular one was reversible.




The spoons this local couple made were not stained; this is the natural walnut wood when aged and treated. I would like some of their salad tongs in walnut, that would be gorgeous against the green of lettuce and/or spinach.




The camera does not show the lovely sea green color of this mug very well. I would buy from all of the vendors I bought from again. This lady had lovely owl vases as well as various other serving and cooking dishes.




Isn't this bracelet exquisite? I loved lots of the artist's pieces and would like to buy more. They would make excellent wedding jewelry!




This is my crowning purchase.




Gorgeousness, pure gorgeousness.




These next two set of purchases came from a local shop. I would like to have several of the little tea bag tray,s so that whenever I have a tea each my guests can use one. I had one already, so now I have three. That is a tea ball; we have never had one before.




This is proper sealing wax. Yay, for elegantly sealed invitations for the next tea party!

Labels: ,