Christmas

Here is the smallish Christmas gift list. The wonderful one deserves a post of its own. All my gifts are nice, but you will understand what I mean when I quit taunting and actually show the loveliest gift.

Practical (okay, so the grey gloves are elegant...touchscreen gloves CAN be elegant; my littlest sister picked them out, what a good job!).

 Workout clothes, two pairs of gloves (one pair touchscreen), and pajamas.


Indulgent

 A warming mask, plenty of chocolate, a pomegranate, and shampoo. I used the mask that very day and it was lovely.


Pretty

One can never have too many makeup bags and these are cute, durable, and roomy. The hair comb is silvery and elegant. The sweater style matches (unintentionally as the gifts were given by different people) a sweater one of my little sisters received.


Elven
 Lovely, from my brother...I think with help from one of my sisters, but still, he did an excellent job giving his sisters and girlfriend gifts this year.


Bookish
 These kitties even look like our newest kitty. Kitties and books, now how could that arrangement go wrong?

I am trying to obtain all the titles I like from the Barnes and Noble elegant hardback collection and was thrilled to receive this one. I haven't had the chance to watch Les Mis, and I adore Ramin Karimloo. A nerd's dream collection pretty much.

I have several Christmas posts to go. I love Christmas. I think when I have my own family I want to have the 12 days of Christmas.

Labels: ,