Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas to everyone! We started off our Christmas celebration marvelously as we watched the Hobbit on Christmas Eve before going to an extended family Christmas. I have had a lovely Christmas with plenty of fun gifts and one really exciting gift! My sisters, mom, and I watched Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue (a gift from one sister to another; I love that we often can enjoy each other's gifts!) this evening; the movie was adorable and refreshing with its message of imagination and belief after semesters of "logic," "evidence," etc. The movie was also especially fun for me since I had recently finished the Peter and the Starcatchers series and watched the 2003 live action Peter Pan film (and to extend this subject one of my sisters received the Disney animated Peter Pan, and I gave one of my sisters the Disney fairy drawing book). I think I really need to attempt the original Peter Pan again.


P.S. I will post more Christmas posts later.


1 comment :

  1. Oh, that does sound like a lovely Christmas! Now I'm curious about your one really exciting gift! I'm glad you had a happy Christmas. =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I love comments. Please be sweet and well-bred! I reserve the right to delete comments that make me uncomfortable.