Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Disney Prince Quiz

I took the quiz to see who would be my dream Disney prince

     I got Eric

          Guess who I wanted?

               My sister got Flynn    -_- cue her evil laugh . . .

                    Guess who I wanted?!

I retook the test, and I still got Eric. The one question that actually applies directly to what I want in a guy describes Flynn quite well. thank. you. very. much.

In case anyone wishes to take this warped quiz, I would warn that it was surrounded by disturbing, bad celebrity rag articles . . . oh, and one of the questions involved drink (one of a few that didn't really apply to me . . . there is usually at least one of those in every sort of quiz for me).


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello, I love comments. Please be sweet and well-bred! I reserve the right to delete comments that make me uncomfortable.