Friday, February 28, 2014

More of the Literary Heroine Blog Party

I know I have taken several of these tests before . . . but . . . !

Percy!!!!!

I know I got this result before.
Take test here.

I have taken this test at least twice before I think and gotten Marianne at least one of those times, but this test isn't as well made as the one above. These questions are less objective. Take it here.

Be sure to go back over to Accordion to Kelly to read all the lovely quotes and see her quiz results.



2 comments :

  1. You should check out dry skin brushing! It's amazing how clear my skin is now.
    I'm using the Kit Naturals hippie stick for deodorant. As to where you can get info, http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AZfMhXsjXeQ this video is AWESOME! After that, go to greensmoothiegirl.com/drybrush for a printable chart.
    Let me know if you try it, I'd love to hear your experiences with it!
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks; I will be sure to check these resources out. I actually tried making my own deodorant last night. The tea tree was pretty strong smelling at first, but it seemed to work today at least.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I love comments. Please be sweet and well-bred! I reserve the right to delete comments that make me uncomfortable.