Thursday, February 27, 2014

Random


I prefer Flynn to Eugene in the a similar manner that I prefer Strider to Aragorn. Deal with it :P

I am waaaay to old for this but, Drake and Josh. Just don't say anything . . . also disclaimer don't take this as a recommendation and skip the Oprah one.

I am rewatching The Hunger Games, and I don't know if I ever posted about the film in the first place. I will need to do so before I see Catching Fire (since Thor 2 is on D.V.D. I should be seeing that soon too). Finnick looks wrong, not Finnick.

I watched the first silent film is the German film Metropolis. (For a humanities class; yay for watching during class!). Bizarre but fascinating. Skip the garden of sons scene.

I might see The Book Thief Monday.

I am trying to deal with the RUINATION that was The Elite and try it again (after reading The Guard) and hoping The One will fix the situation somewhat (which really can only happen if you delete The Elite from existence, whatever). America is a two-timing flake and so is Maxon whom I liked, and Aspen is the good guy, whom I didn't like. I don't want to like him, he is Gale. Wrong fandom but whatevs.

4 comments :

  1. Ooh, I can't wait to hear what you think of Catching Fire. =)

    I LOVE the Piano Guys video! The only part I didn't like was the poor piano that they froze... I cringe and die a little when I see beautiful instruments ruined... =( The only way I can console myself is by hoping that perhaps it was already ruined somehow before they decided to turn it into an huge ice crystal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog!!!
    Being a receptionist at a hair salon sounds interesting!!!
    I read your 'about me' page. I live in a big family too!!! (2 sisters, 10 brothers.)
    Btw, I LOVED Hunger Games! The books were amazing, and I watched the first one, but haven't had the chance to see Catching Fire yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzie, I didn't even notice the piano . . . maybe it was carefully covered and the ice wasn't real!

    Maria, your family is over twice the size of mine, but most of the people we know have around six kids or more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately, I watched some of the behind-the-scenes video... it was real ice, and a real piano... but they didn't mention if it was internally damaged, so that's what I'm hoping.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I love comments. Please be sweet and well-bred! I reserve the right to delete comments that make me uncomfortable.