I have been awarded this three times, so I guess I had better do this post haste! Thank you so much ladies!
Here are the questions in order of nomination:
1. Do you have a favorite spring color?
Medium lavender purple. That is probably my favorite color period.
2. One of the most riveting books you’ve ever read?
I stayed up into the wee sma's for two books this year: Nomad and The Book Thief.
3. A favorite adventure movie?
As in no fantasy at all? Um, I can think of only one, the old Swiss Family Robinson which I would like to see again soon.
4. Mexican, Italian, or French cuisine… Do you have a favorite?
Probably French even if I can only think of bread and desserts . . .
5. Do you like shopping for relaxation or would you “infinitely prefer a book”? Or either?
Shopping online is fun although I wouldn't call it relaxing (although it is closer to relaxing than shopping in a store). Book reading can be more exciting than relaxing too.
6. Do you like cranberries?
I don't think I have had plain cranberries, but I love the juice.
7. Do you enjoy hiking and camping?
Moderate hiking yes, if I get to stop and splash in creeks and look at flowers and such. I haven't been camping in the rough, but I doubt I would like it.
8. Working with animals?
Nope, just cuddling one cat, and bugging the other (for which he hates me which irritates me, how dare he hate me?!). After which I often wash my hands.
9. Do you ever name places? Inspired by favorite literary locations?
If I was creative enough and could remember enough choices I might.
10. Do you enjoy dying your hands brown in garden soil? Or do you find worms unsettling?
Worms and dirt both. Also, I kill plants when they are left to me alone.
11. A specific instance of God’s kindness toward you in the past year.
Only the general one of keeping me well.
1. Do you have a favorite childhood book?
I greatly enjoyed the Little House series, and I made several sunbonnets with the original sewing book.
2. What is the worst book / book series you have read so far?
I could name several probably, but I will go with Divergent. I didn't finish the series. Don't read it.
3. Do you speak any other languages or would you like to learn a new one?
I am in my fourth semester of Latin at my university, but I still have to rely entirely on aids to translate. As for learning more, oh, yes. See my bucket list.
4. A country you would like to visit someday is...
Most/all European countries.
5. What do you like to do in your spare times?
Read, knit, waste time on the Internet, shop online.
6. Your favorite childhood movie is ...
I have a problem picking one favorite. I know I adored So Dear to My Heart, Heidi (this version, totally crushed on Peter, and we girls imitated Klara during the rescue of Heidi scene, also I had boots which I thought were similar to Klara's, btw, my maternal great, great, great grandparents came from Switzerland with two of their children and are buried in my state now), and Hans Brinker (this version, I crushed on Hans then, although when I watched it more recently realized that his friend Peter is handsomer).
7. What is your favorite fruit to eat?
Home grown strawberries.
8. Would you rather prepare a recipe from a cook-book or from the Internet?
Neither, recipe cards which denotes that I probably I have tasted the recipe before (I am really picky).
9. What do you like to do on a rainy day ?
The same things as on a regular day, boring I know.
10. Have you ever read the Bible completely or at least tried to?
I read it last summer. I remember reading of a family who read it in a month, so I was aiming for that, but I am not a consistent person, so I think it took a couple months, 2-4.
11. What book of the Bible inspires you the most?
I don't know about inspires, but I like Proverbs.