Thursday, May 8, 2014

I Am So Behind in My Posts . . .

. . . so I will begin now

 A clue, no.

Here is a lazy post until I can collect my willpower to edit and write and edit.


My two next younger sisters and I finally watched Les Mis, which I had received for Christmas. To hear us, you would have thought it was a comedy. We are not reverent fangirls, a warning before the review.


I found a Pin stating that there are seven doppelgängers for every person, and the Pin showed several British actors. Well, for Tom there are only 6 left, one other is an actor also. The same sisters and I watched a period drama with both actors in it, take a guess.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello, I love comments. Please be sweet and well-bred! I reserve the right to delete comments that make me uncomfortable.