Yarn Along

I still have not finished that pink sweater/top, but I did finish the baby blanket, and I think it is gorgeous, and the pattern is sooo simple.

Despite the fact that I have several uncompleted knitting projects, I started a new project: cuffs/finger-less gloves for my sister to match the beret which I made for her (I promised my three little sisters berets last year and have completed two thus far; I also decided to make finger-less gloves to match since the berets left so much yarn).

I just finished re-reading the Harry Potter series, and started re-reading Little Women. We re-watched the 1994 film version last night, and as I hated the horrid Mr. Bhaer part, I prepared this post during much of that section of the film. I hate that Jo and Laurie did not end up book and film, so this part is irritating period, but also I did not realize/remember how inappropriate the filmmakers made the Jo-Mr.Bhaer relationship,  particularly in light of the time period. I didn't end up watching much more of the movie after that point. After that sour ending we next watched another Alcott based film, The Inheritance, which is adorable. 



The above is my current work 


And here is the completed baby blanket


I want to go on and on about the movie and book, but that topic is best saved for another post.

Labels: ,