My 2015 Re-Reads List

I may have more and may not have time for all these this year, but here is a list of books I have either not read in quite a while, only have "read" when my parents have read to me (certain of the Narnia books and Pilgrim's Progress), or do not think it would make me sick of them to re-read "so soon" which I, hopefully, will re-read in the near future. Most fall into the first category.

~Anne of Green Gables series. I wonder why I want to re-read these . . .
~Jane Eyre
~Wuthering Heights
~Northanger Abbey
~The Silmarillion, The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings (plus, I want to read any works of Tolkien I have not read)
~Narnia
~Pilgrim's Progress
~Friendship and Folly (in between reading the newer ones in the sequence)
~Evelina
~The Scarlet Pimpernel, The Elusive Pimpernel, El-Dorado
~Much Ado About Nothing (just before re-watching the film)
~The Hunger Games Trilogy (I do not care about making myself sick of this; I am certainly sick of the movies and have not even yet seen the newest one)
~The Tale of Two Cities
~100 Cupboards, Dandelion Fire, The Chesnut King
~A book of Walter Scott's poetry
~The Screwtape Letters
~Aunt Jane's Hero

Labels: