Friday, January 2, 2015

The Twelve Days of Christmas: Day Nine

Merry Christmas To Me



I know I probably picked up more stuff (besides what was in that other yarn batch) for me than this while Christmas shopping, but I still had to keep it low. The crescent moon journal is my new winter scrap-journal and most of the stickers are mainly for these scrap-journals, but the stars are for my book lists. I decided to do a different shape for each year, in order that I could know when I finished the books as I did not exactly leave much room on my lists. Smiley faces were 2014 and stars will be 2015. All that yarn is so scrumptious, but I still have what feels like a bazillion gifts for other people that I need to finish.

P.S. Oh, yes and I bought two craftsy classes: this one (when on sale for $14.99) and this one (when on sale for $19.99). I have not looked at them yet.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello, I love comments. Please be sweet and well-bred! I reserve the right to delete comments that make me uncomfortable.