The Twelve Days of Christmas: Day Ten

Christmas Music

This is really rough, and I feel like I am missing song/carol or a version of one that I heard on the radio.

"Carol of the Bells"

"Sing We Now of Christmas"

"Do You Here What I Hear"

"Here We Come A-Wassailing." This I like because it is sung in Little Women (1994)

"Ding Dong Merrily on High." Same as above.

"Last Christmas": this version (we have it on one of our Wow Hits)

"Angels from the Realms of Glory"

"Angels We Have Heard on High." I think the U.S. has a different tune for one of these, but the U.K. uses the same one for both. I am now confused. Thanks Youtube.

I may make this a page at Christmastime, so I can research my favorites and favorite versions. I need to listen to more Wow Hits. I think one of those albums that at least my dad owns has a song or version that I really like.

Labels: