Monday, June 8, 2015

Twice

Last month I placed and received my first Twice order. The company had a 40% off offer for first time shoppers (I would suggest waiting until this offer re-occurs; it is going on right now on 5/24). I have noticed that I sometimes shop in color themes, not intentionally (nor would I recommend doing it intentionally as you might miss out on other colors).

 Yes, I will be re-fashioning this jacket; I did not pay attention to size which is fine, but I usually intentionally buy bigger sizes; this time I was surprised.






This was a Clothes Mentor purchase. I am trying to buy better shoes and get rid of super high heels. Unfortunately the white shoes hurt pretty bad. They are Coach, so I want to try to sell them on ebay.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello, I love comments. Please be sweet and well-bred! I reserve the right to delete comments that make me uncomfortable.