Monday, July 27, 2015

More Fashion Arrangements

My manager wanted something new besides manikins for the windows. We worked together for the one on the top (I picked the outfits though), but I did most of the bottom display myself.



We did the store in 4th colors too early and consequently were sick of it well before the 4th of July. I HATE when celebrations start too early; I do not want to be sick of the holiday when it comes. Christmas is particularly bad.

I love fashion. I have long history of horrible fashion, so it is nice to know how some information and work can pay off. I love learning details about style. I love having a unique (for my locale anyway) fashion. Now I need to put all that in practice with sewing!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello, I love comments. Please be sweet and well-bred! I reserve the right to delete comments that make me uncomfortable.