Teatime

I had some coupons for a local tea parlor, so I took my grandmother for her birthday. The parlor is connected to an adorable shop and my grandmother bought me some tea items plus some cookie cutters to use for a wedding shower (we, church+family, have lots of gender reveal parties (I am not super crazy about this; our culture is too into selfish parties and more and more showers and gifts, but for our cousins I am excited) baby showers, wedding showers, weddings, and births starting from late September to January/February).



We had a sweet scone and a savory scone, zucchini muffins, corn souffle, turkey sandwich, chicken salad sandwich, benedictine sandwich, mini shish kebab of sorts, and a variety of cookies and cupcakes.


I just love polka dots.


I have the job of using these and making adorable cookies for one of the wedding showers.



Labels: , , ,