Saturday, May 21, 2016

Jamberry Comments

I mentioned that I tried Jamberry and liked the look moderately. I kept the wraps on for a week before they looked too ratty and annoyed me too much. Well, when I took the wraps off, my more fragile nails started peeling and breaking . . . for months. I just ripped the wraps off, but I know of someone who took them off as directed and her nails still looked like mine.

I am going to see if I can sell my other wraps and if I cannot, give them away. I just cannot do fingernail decor; it just does not work for my lifestyle or nails. Toenails need decoration more anyway. I need to strengthen my nails, keep them a pretty length, and keep them as pretty naturally as I can.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello, I love comments. Please be sweet and well-bred! I reserve the right to delete comments that make me uncomfortable.