Blog-tember Day 12: Read, Reading, To-Be Read

I have been following along and finding new blogs to read through Love Bailey's Blog-tember challenge, but I never really considered linking up until today. Reading is definitely my thing, so yeah. Here is the think for today.



I just finished reading S.E. Hinton's The Outsiders as preparation for watching the film. Wow, I think I must just be into heart-breakers recently (I mean, All the Light You Cannot See; that can really take it out of you!). I read the story all in one day as it was rather short and easy (on the brain . . . on the emotions, not so much).

I just started Charles Dickens' Dombey and Son, but I often take awhile to get into Dickens novels, so I will probably be reading other books too. Who am I kidding, I do that anyway.

I brought up The Fellowship of the Ring after scouring our basement for books (I've read most, the library is usually my source, but I've been on a re-reading kick lately), so that may be next/in conjunction with Dombey and Son. Hamlette at Hamlette's Soliloquy is hosting a Tolkien's Party this month, and I've been meaning to reread The Lord of the Rings for years. I still have several hoards of library books spread around my room. Technically, I also have two other books started: The Saltwater Frontier and The Barbarous Years. Non-fiction takes a lot more brain and will power though.

Labels: ,