Christmas Season Bucket List

~Make a real tiny gingerbread house (cottage rather). I've pinned so many ideas. I want to use mostly icing and chocolate

~Participate again in the Christmas cookie exchange

~Try a couple variations of hot chocolate

~Bake a fruitcake for Mamau and Papau

~Watch Christmas singalong from my childhood (I found in the $5 bin at Walmart, I think)

~Bake some other Christmasy goodies

~Make chocolate truffles again for Christmas Eve

~Make shimmery snowflakes for my room; if possible decorate my own mini real tree

~12 Days of Christmas blogging (I don't know if I even want to do this though . . . as long at it isn't a burden)

~Buy, make, and wrap all gifts by the 21st

~Read Christmas stories

~Watch a couple of classic Christmas movies

~If possible, sew a Christmas dress; if not, complete another Christmas project

Labels: