My Favorite Songs from My Favorite Musicals

I started writing out my comment on this post, and I realized it would be far too long and should make a post.

Favorite musical numbers from live-action musicals

·       Sound of Music: the Ländler, “Edelweiss,” and “My Few of My Favorite Things”
·       Seven Brides for Seven Brothers: “Goin Courtin”
·       Les Mis: (not a huge fan; I’ve also only seen the movie): “Do You Hear the People Sing”
·       Phantom: “Think of Me Fondly,” “All I ask of You,” “The Music of the Night,”  And, well most of the songs
·       Music Man: “Good Night My Someone”


Disney/Animated Favorites

·       Tangled: “At Last I See the Light” and “Kingdom Dance”
·       Beauty and the Beast: “Prologue” music and “Transformation”
·       How to Train Your Dragon 2: “For the Dancing and the Dreaming”
·       Swan Princess: “Far Longer than Forever”
·       Anastasia: “Once Upon a December”
·       Tarzan: “You’ll Be in My Heart”

I like other Disney songs, but I think these are my favorites.