Blogmas Day Two: Christmas Movies List

I am linking up here.

We of course watch tons of Hallmark, I will write more about that in another post. I thought I should make more of an effort to watch non-Hallmark movies, especially childhood favorites and Christmas classics.

Rewatch
~Frosty
~Mickey's Christmas Carol
~Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Songs (I bough a vhs because the DVD version has changes :( Ruining childhood memories, Disney!
~Christmas Sing Along (I though this one and the above were combined until we watched it this year and my sister pointed out that we had two sing alongs when we were little; this was not the favorite)
~How the Grinch Stole Christmas
~White Christmas
~Hans Brinker (well, we'll see, "our" version is harder to find and expensive!)
~Its a Wonderful Life I watched this a decade ago and didn't like it, so I thought I had better try it again. I highly doubt it will ever come close to White Christmas though.

Never Watched Before
~Holiday Inn
~A Charlie Brown Christmas
~The Polar Express
~Miracle on 34th Street
~The Bishop's Wife
~The Holiday
Any others that I read about that interest me.

Labels: ,