Blogmas Winter Tag

DAY 16 { WINTER TAG }

❄ Top 2 Winter Beauty Essentials
Lotion and lotion stick (I use lip balm year round).  My hands literally drink up regular lotion in a few minutes, so I try to use a couple rounds. I carry a lotion stick which is really thick balm that I can put on the top of my hands without getting my fingertips and palms sticky.

❄ Top 2 Winter Fashion Essentials
Winter is hard fashion-wise for me. Tights and coats.  

❄ Favorite Winter Accessory
Shawls worn as scarves 

❄ Favorite Winter Nail Polish
Nail polish doesn't last between my hand-washing and dish washing and hand-crafts.  

❄ Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider?
Hot Cocoa with tons of marshmallows. We had multi-pack of different flavors of Swiss Miss chocolate, and I loved the French Vanilla and white chocolate for a change.

❄ Favorite Winter Candle?
I'm not a candle person (that requires more presence of mind) . . . or really a scent person (sensory overload happens quickly for me with sound and scent), but I do like a whiff of vanilla or cinnamon now and then.

❄ Snowboarding or Skiing?
I've tried neither. I'm scared of ski-lifts and am sure I would tear a muscle or tendon or impale myself on skis. I might try skis or snowboarding (seems less dangerous and more interesting but my sister said it is much harder).

❄ Have you ever gone Ice Skating? Are you any good or do you FAIL miserably?
Yes, and I enjoy it. I would like to take lessons like my sisters did for fun.

❄ Does it snow where you live?
Yes, but the most snow occurs in January and February. We usually have a light snow and green Christmas at the end of the year and big snow and ice-storms at the beginning of the year. 

❄ Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes, but we seem to get a lot of sandy snow, so its usually not very easy. Also, most of us are not super interesting in that at our age.

Labels: ,