Personality Link Love

"I'm not a psychopath, Anderson, I'm a highly functioning sociopath; do your research." But is he really? Are the two disorders clearly defined and distinct?

And while we are on EQ, IQ, and manipulation, how is this for disturbing?

I love the four temperaments. I think the descriptors are easily defined, observed, and layered. I took a paper test long ago which numbered my level of each. I need to dig that I out, but this I know, I'm choleric most (don't need a test for that). Here is a description and links. Kindred Grace has tons of nice resources and articles on personality.

Introversion is really popular, at least on the Internet. But are you really an introvert . . . or are you an ambivert . . . or a narcissist?! Do we really want to know that last answer? All controversy aside, I really appreciate this new term (is it new?), ambivert, because introversion and extroversion are two extremes of a contiuum and there are many intensities and there has to be a middle. I'm an ambivert, not from balance more from being a pendulum. I would say most of my family is on the introvert-ambivert side in varying intensities . . . except my brother, Tigger, who is ambivert-extrovert.

Speaking of Winnie the Pooh.

And since we're on Pinterest, how is this for hysterical . . . Meyer-Briggs personalities in love?

Back to disorders or conditions, except this one is interesting and imaginative, so I am not sure it should be called a disorder or conditions: synesthesia. I first heard about this from Ultraviolet. No one has it at this level, this is imaginative fiction.

I've only recently heard about the enneagram, the more tests, the better, as far as I'm concerned; I find everything about personality fascinating.

Labels: ,