Books I Reread in 2016

I just started rereading the Jane Austen novels in December, and I'm planning on rereading Book Thief since I received a lovely copy for Christmas. After watching the movies with the girls in December, I thought about rereading Harry Potter, but I might still push on for 2018 (too much rereading and rewatching too close makes me annoyed about old favorites). I've got plenty more on my reread list if I need any certain enjoyable reads.

I reread 26 books (this is a lot for me), half of my new total, so I read 78 books total this year. I'm for quality over quantity, but I had time for more.

100 Cupboards
Anne of Avonlea
Anne of Green Gables
Anne of Ingleside
Anne of the Island
Anne of Windy Poplars
Anne’s House of Dreams
Chestnut King
Dandelion Fire
Eight Cousins
Emily Climbs
Emily of New Moon
Emma
Jo’s Boys
Keeper of the Bees
Little Men
Little Women
North and South
Old Fashioned Girl
Rainbow Valley
Rilla of Ingleside
Rose in Bloom
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Return of the King
The Two Towers
The Westing Game

Labels: , ,