Beauty and Style Books, Part One: Cosmetics and Green Beauty

Natural Beauty and DIY

I own: The Green Beauty Guide
. This was like the a natural beauty bible for me. I would like to a least look at Green Beauty Recipes.

I love Humblebee and Me and so would be willing to purchase Make It Up: The Essential Guide to DIY Makeup and Skin Care without reading it first. These others I would borrow and read.

Do-It-Yourself Herbal Medicine: Home-Crafted Remedies for Health and Beauty

101 Easy Homemade Products for Your Skin, Health and Home


Make-Up

For make up I own: Color Me Beautiful Make-up Guide. Again, I'm not sure that this will make the cut. It has more colors listed, but very small and I turn to the original far more often. I previously had a book by one of the make-up artists from what not to wear. I'm not sure I would buy a book for make-up, but I have several I plan to get from the library or request via interlibrary loan.

Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual: For Everyone from Beginner to Pro

Making Faces

Jemma Kidd Make-Up Master Class

The Little Book of Skincare

Makeup Is Art: Professional Techniques for Creating Original Looks



Labels: ,