Creative Endeavors Besides Knitting

A couple months ago I made a few items (a hand embroidered table cloth and a necklace) to send in a birthday package my mom was preparing for a family friend. I had recently been purging and organizing craft supplies, and I also finished another project, my reticule from a class at a Jane Austen festival like 5 years ago, but I will probably figure out some way to rework it into something else, a quilt maybe because I would not use the reticule (or maybe I could offer it in a giveaway for another blogger's regency blog event although I haven't seen any for a while).
















More recently I completed these pages from my art journal. I kept putting off the painting, so I ended up doing a stylized type painting and I'm pretty happy with it. I got a watercolor paper journal, so I could use a variety of mediums without worrying about bleeding. And the ring binder allows for adding thickness. I know this is juvenile; I want to improve my efforts, but I need to start and not procrastinate until I've attained perfection (lol).


I bought clothes pins a couple months ago and then in a crafting mood made these.

Labels: