Natural Bath and Body Products

As with make-up (or anything really), I'm not brand loyal. I like to try new products even if I'm not dissatisfied. I'm pretty happy with Just Natural Skincare and Green Tidings, but I like trying new either for cost or luxury or simply variety. Some items, of course, I need to replace with more natural products. I'm also too addicted to Amazon; I need to branch out more, I want to get some items from Thrive Market.

Face and Hair
I get hair treatments, shampoo and conditioner, and body wash (I use it for my face also since I get the kids version as its probably more gentle) here. I'd like to try Klurskin products for my face.  I have Yarok mousse and spray (I don't use much but need to have on hand . . . wait, I could be scrunching my short hair with mousse). I scrub my face every so often with baking soda.

Body
I've been using this deodorant for awhile, but I'd like to try some from this shop. I need to use up my ground apricot kernel that I use as a scrub; I also use olive oil and brown sugar for a scrub, and I'd like to buy a natural salt scrub. I have various not super green lotions and lip balms (EOS mostly) and use Kiss My Face for shave gel. I need to get back into using natural soaps also. I also want to try organic or natural cotton pads and liners, cotton balls, and q-tips.

Teeth and Mouth
I've been using conventional toothpaste for budget reasons, but most often lately I've used this toothpaste and this mouthwash. My flossing habits are almost non-existent but I do have plenty of this floss plus whatever I get from the dentist. I'd like to start using bamboo toothbrushes once I use up all my conventional ones.

~~~~~~~

I'm a little too lax in skincare; I need to actually regularly use my masks, lotions, and scrubs. In addition to improving my diet (if I cannot do that not much else will matter), I want to be more proactive with my skin care. I want to follow the ten rules of Korean skincare from The Little Book of Skincare. I'd also like to get facials every once in awhile. I'd love to try some natural beauty boxes. I think I'm going to institute spa days on my winter bucket list (I'm scheduling this post per my usual routine). Here are some recipes that I'd like to try plus a whole list to choose from if you are more seriously into DIY.

Rose and Coconut Lip Scrub

Coconut and Sugar Manicure

Humblebee and Me's Recipe Index

Sugar Scrub Cubs One and Two

And yes, I can be a bit granola. But you know, balance people.

Labels: , , ,