Saturday, April 22, 2017

Character Links

I know I've been bombarding you all with links, but I've been trying to declutter my bookmarks and putting links in posts is a way to share and save.

Traits of people with high EQ (and fully functioning and ethical conscience; I posted a link about the dangers of high EQ, earlier, this is a very important point to consider)







More active, obvious people (explosive rather than resentful temper, open hostility or gossip) are often a target for the more passive aggressive, self-righteous goody-two-shoes. You know, the Pharisees. The first is still wrong, don't misunderstand me (let's not pull an introvert-extrovert bashing type mistake here). People just don't realize, that a lot of situations feature two, often equally, wrong people.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello, I love comments. Please be sweet and well-bred! I reserve the right to delete comments that make me uncomfortable.