Personality Again and Links

I'm sure I've posted too many personality posts, but I am continually finding interesting articles or blog posts.

I enjoy taking these for fun . . . but then it gets too complicated and too rule based. Too many little boxes. Meyers-Briggs is fun for FUN but it’s not a good tool for serious issues (well, not much in psychology is really, much of it is quite frankly, opinion, psychologists are NOT medical doctors, psychiatrists are). The T/F is the one where I really saw an issue. That is NOT a continuum. Plus, I always wonder how honest people are about their faults. Anyway. I have a hard time placing myself in these boxes; nevertheless, I find this interesting

I've read about HSP. And well, it smacks of the same special snowflake snobbishness that the introvert obsession does. And then there is this, perhaps we are just extremely selfish and irritable?

And please, let us cut the superiority complexes on this extroversion, introversion continuum!

Speaking of, is there anyone else that cannot handle certain senses? I have a low smell toleration and low noise toleration. I can't seem to have too many sensory things going on at once.

But are you really introverted? This just got a little too real here.


Dabrowski's 5 areas.

Labels: ,