Ranch Cheese Ball Recipe

Keep in mind that some of this is guessing as I don't measure precisely (this isn't baking, but even then I'm not precise always although I need to work on that for baking which is a science). I think the garlic might be a little high.

2-3 garlic cloves, chopped
1-2 tsp. finely chopped onion
1.25 c. fresh chives or 1 T. dried
1.5 tsp. dried dill
1.5 tsp. parsley
1 tsp. salt
1.25 tsp. pepper
Few dashes of Tabasco sauce
2 tsp. fresh lemon juice, optional
Enough cooked and crumbled bacon to cover cheese ball
2 (8oz.) packages of cream cheese
2.5 c. shredded sharp Cheddar

Blend all ingredients in food processor. Form into ball and roll in bacon. Chill.

We have a lovely marble platter that we serve it on. I also have this woodsy stump stand I want to use for gatherings.

In the same onion, chive, Cheddar, and bacon vein, we love this recipe (I leave out the sugar).

Labels: