Wedding Preparations




I used this lipscrub recipe, but I had used up all my rosewater making a version of this setting spray, so I used essential oils . . . since this is something you want to be comfortable tasting or eating, I wouldn't do that.


Mom bought us new dresses for the rehearsal, and I picked this lovely dress from our local LOFT outlet. It fits me perfectly, which happens hardly ever. Several people asked if I made it, probably because of the fit and modesty.

I practiced my make-up ahead of time. I used mainly this tutorial (I also watched it the day of the wedding), but I also found this one helpful as well.


I made some headbands for my sister, but she didn't end up wearing them; she wore a rose gold flower clip I had instead, and I think that worked better with the shape of her head.


Labels: ,