Would You Rather, Jane Austen 2nd Edition Plus Mr. Darcy's Inner Struggles

I'm borrowing these questions from Cordie. My sister kept mentioning and sending me Mr. Darcy's Inner Struggles on Pinterest, and I only recently realized how many of them exist, so I set about trying to find them all. Here is the original source. The link is to the beginning, scroll down to see the earliest, and then go to the next page and repeat. Enjoy, they are hysterical (note, some language).

1. Would you rather summer at Abbey Mill Farm with the Martins or spend the winter in London with your aunt and uncle?

2. Would you rather be carried away in the moment and insult someone in company or be overcome by horrid imaginings and have to confess your thoughts to someone you admire?
Oh, I'd far likely do the former, and I would probably prefer it too.

3. Would you rather marry Mr. Bingley or Robert Martin?
Mr. Bingley. We can see in the book that he's intelligent, kind, sweet, etc. while I only know that Mr. Knightley thinks Robert Martin could.

4. Would you rather tour the lake country or visit the seaside?
Tour the lake country. I'm rather tired of the Southern default to Florida. Do we have to do the same thing a trillion times? Although, the British beach would be new to me, but I'm trying to translate my experience here. I'd go to Colorado lakes or mountains before another beach trip if I had my choice.

5. Would you rather entertain Miss Bates or Mr. Collins in conversations?
I think Miss Bates would be easier and less embarrassing. I'd rather listen to Mr. Collins safely from afar though for amusement.

6. Would you rather sing a musical piece at a gathering while hiccuping every other line or take a great tumble while dancing?
Fall. Definitely.

7. Would you rather be deceived by Willoughby or Wickham?
I would rather be deceived by someone more clearly wrong and far less interesting, like Wickham, but I'm sure I'd more likely be deceived by Willoughby's good (superficial) qualities.

8. Would you rather fall head over heels in love with a man who turns out to be engaged or fall for a man too busy loving someone else to notice you?
If the engaged man loved me, then the engaged man.

9. Would you rather ride in a carriage or upon a horse to an evening party?
A carriage; I'd want to still look nice when I got to the party.

10. Would you rather accept advice from Mrs. Weston or Elinor Dashwood?
Mrs. Weston? I don't know. I prefer advice from people who have both more of a claim to experience and more mildness and humility of manner. But I wouldn't call Elinor a know-it-all.

11. Would you rather have as a companion Jane Fairfax or Charlotte Lucas?
Probably Charlotte as she talks. I talk a lot, but I don't like talking to silence; I want a response.